Dancing Pig Dancing Pig

OMFG haha

It was all good, except for the ending, was kind of odd. But other than that, GJ

Broken Saints CH 20 Act 5 Broken Saints CH 20 Act 5

Wow...

The drawings are simply jaw-dropping. Very high quality. I like the whole comic book feel also. I understand how some ppl would think that the animation flows too slow, but they need understand the style of which this animation radiates. It wouldnt be as good if done any other way. And oh yeah, what the hell was up with the whole Wizard of Oz thing at the end. LOL.

Certain Death 3 Certain Death 3

HAHAHAH

That was F'ing hilarious and fun to watch. Make more. Perhaps a compilation sort of thing where you could choose the deaths.

J-B respect your elders J-B respect your elders

Bahaha.

That punk jellybean got his ass whooped. I liked it.

ZooL152004 responds:

cheers. mice

IRFlash-Intro IRFlash-Intro

Very well drawn...

I liked the drawing and the animation was alright, but it didn't really show what the movie would be about. Should have just waited until you were done the movie and released the intro with the movie at the same times :P

TheKurodaVagrant responds:

This wasn't actually intended to be a whole movie, just an intro for my yet-to-be-completed website.

Biohazard S2 02 Biohazard S2 02

Waste.

What the hell was that. Sorry dude but that had to be one of the most stupid flash movies I've seen yet on this site. Next time, try to come up with a better idea than Hitler dancing around to a lame song.

Ogmz-Chubaka responds:

lol nah

Blade Duel Blade Duel

It was alright.

The fighting animation was decent. Make it longer.

Maniac Mansion 2 Maniac Mansion 2

Bahaha

The hampster was hilarious.

Baby Bird at Radio Shack Baby Bird at Radio Shack

So true.

HAHA. Very humerous and well animated cartoon. GJ.

A Midsummer Night's Dream A Midsummer Night's Dream

Potential...

Yet... so boring. Maybe it was because I didn't understand what the hell they were talking about. Pardon my lack of knowing old english :P